Securing Your Home Has Never Been More Convenient
Use digital assistants like Alexa and Google Home to secure your home with voice controls. Or use the app on your smart device to control your system from nearly anywhere.
Control In The Palm Of Your Hand
Smartphone & Tablet App
The alarm.com mobile app gives you full control of your smart home security system from anywhere you have internet access on your mobile devices. You can use the app to:
- Arm/disarm your security system
- Activate/deactivate your smart lock access codes
- Check on your live video feeds at home
- Review previously recorded security video from your home security system
- Set your smart thermostat
- Turn on/off any smart lights connected to your security system
- Turn on/off any appliances connected to smart plugs
- And so much more….
Integrate With Your Digital Assistants
Secure Your Home With Voice Control
Your alarm.com monitored smart home security system can also integrate with your in home digital assistants via voice control. No need to pull out your phone or get out of your seat, with the convenience of voice controls you can tell Amazon Alexa or Google Home to change the temperature, turn off lights, or even lock your doors.
No Need For Extra Monitors
Keep An Eye On Your Home From The Big Screen
You can now check your home security video streams using Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV. Watching a show but have pizza on the way? Pull up the video feed on your tv when you hear the doorbell ring to make sure it’s not just a crazy neighbor. With up to four simultaneous views you can see what’s going on throughout your home at a glance without ever leaving the couch.